top of page
Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance

Damages to your property by flooding is not covered under your homeowners policy. Flood Insurance must be purchased separate. Even if you live in a low risk zone for flooding, with Tropical Storms and Hurricanes, all of Florida has potential of flooding. 


​If you live in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) or high-risk flood zone and have a Federally backed mortgage, your mortgage lender requires you to have flood insurance.


​Flood Insurance covers your personal property as well as the structural rebuild of damages to your floors, walls and more in your home. 


​We can help you pick out the coverage plan just right for you. 


​Coverage options include: ​


  • The insured structure (building or home) including the garage

  • Appliances that are built in

  • Central Air Conditioning System

  • Debris Removal

  • Personal contents of your home - furniture, carpeting, wallpaper, cabinets etc. (check on your policy to be sure everything in your home is listed.) and much more!


Serving All of Florida, Minnesota, Georgia, Texas, Maryland, South Carolina, North Carolina, Indiana and Pennsylvania.


Call today for a free phone quote (863) 453-3903 (Habla Espanol is available)

Or fill out our Request A Quote form and we will have an agent contact you within 24 hours.

More Home Insurance Coverage
Home Owners
Mobile Home
bottom of page